Thank you for choosing Caillard & Kaddour we appreciate that you have a choice and will endeavor to make your dealings with us efficient and stress free. We value your interest in our properties and undertake to help you find your ideal home and then make the application process as smooth as possible. We believe that transparency and good communication is the key to our relationship.
The Caillard & Kaddour Property Management Team is a dedicated leasing and property management business with offices in Port Vila CBD. This business is part of the Caillard & Kaddour Real Estate arm, founded over 50 years ago. Today Caillard & Kaddour is the largest and most respected real estate agency in Vanuatu, handling in excess of 500 properties, the largest property management business in Vanuatu.
We adopt a realistic and honest approach to property management that differs from many of our competitors. Our business is focused on matching quality tenants with quality properties. We are dedicated to providing personal and professional service and are extremely proud of the enthusiasm and professionalism of our team.
Benefits of leasing through Caillard & Kaddour – Vanuatu include:
- Allocation of an experienced Property Manager solely dedicated to enquiries you have in relation to your tenancy.
- A property to property manager ratio of approx. 80 to 1.
- Your Property Manager is equipped with a direct email address, direct office line, mobile and / or voice mail facilities. Should your Property Manager be attending to another matter, simply leave a message for your call to be promptly returned.
- Repair forms are available online and can be transmitted to your Property Manager for prompt attention for all repairs.
- After hours / emergency access to qualified trades persons 24/7.
- Monthly, in advance rent payment facilities including direct debit, internet and phone banking.
- Email and text messaging of new vacancies to suit your requirements.
For useful information on issues such as lease agreements, rental bonds, and tenant and landlord rights & responsibilities in Vanuatu contact your property manager.